1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I would say in a villa in the French or Italian countryside. Pretty much a place where I could do nothing all day but read and eat good food.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
I'm pretty sure I've worn flip flops in the snow before, so I would have to say wearing gloves in the summer would be worse.
3. Fried or Bake and why?
As unhealthy as it make sound probably fried. But if we're talking about baked goods like cake and cookies, I would probably choose them over most fried foods.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Since I just finished rereading the Twilight books and I'm still in a Twilight mood, I'd have to say Robert Pattinson.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
The Betsy-Tacy Series.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant, Real Housewives of NYC/NJ (and I'm sure D.C. to come),
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I'd love to say "Don't Worry, Be Happy," but in a way that's more of a goal for my life and not necessarily the way it actually is.
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I would say a trapeze artist. Not that I'd be any good at in the real life, but this is supposed to be imaginary right? And I think doing the trapeze would be the most fun.