Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Big News

No we didn't get engaged, and probably won't be for a few more years. But on a similar note... We bought a house together!

I don't mean we decided to buy a house together or that we made an offer on a house. I mean we officially bought a house, signed papers, and closed yesterday! Its still a little surreal, and I'm not sure everything will feel completely real until we've been living there for a while. But it is technically official!
Gifts from our realators
Gift the realtors left for us in the house
We have our apartment lease till the end of the month, which is a good thing since we have approximately one box currently packed. Posting might be a little sporadic these next few weeks as we get everything taken care of. But I promise there will eventually be lots pictures to share!

~Shoshanah

18 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you both! :)
    I cannot wait to read more about your new abode! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT'S SO GREAT!! I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to see pics. Yayy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new house!!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see photos. Good luck packing and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new abode :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAY! Congrats! That's seriously awesome and I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What an exciting step for the two of you. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! That is so awesome! Good for you! That is great that you have your apt for a bit longer so you can take your time to transition to the new place. Can't wait to see pics of your new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I hope you are both very happy living in your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really awesome!! Congrats on such a big step!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness that is soooo exciting!! congrats!! that IS big news! I am so excited to see pics! good luck packing up and moving... I know it is no fun... or at least I don't think it is any fun... BUT you will be so happy when that last box is unpacked :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!!! That is SOOOO exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures! You two must be so excited!!

    ReplyDelete