Thursday, January 7, 2010

Asian Noodle Stir-Fry

Amy's Asian Noodle Stir-Fry

Amy's Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
I've heard a lot of good things about this meal, and have been wanting to try it. The only hesitation I had was that brocoli seemed to be featured pretty prominently on the box. I did want up removing half of the brocoli before it finished heating, and was worried that the amoun of vegietables would be a little deplated. But that wasn't the case at all.

I did keep a piece or two of brocoli in. But even so, I was still left with lots of onions, tofu, soybeans, red peppers, carrots, mushrooms, cabbage, green peppers, and green beans. Clearly quite a selection.

The pasta was the perfect consistency. However, my favorite part of the whole meal was the sauce. Just the perfect amount of sweetness for me. Definitely another Amy's meal I would try again.

(And no one's paid me anything for this review. Nor were any of these meals provided to me. I just want to try them, and would rather keep track for myself and you all.)



  1. Girl, Amy's should be sending you free meals and paying you. You're one of their biggest advocates.

    This meal look really good. I went to the grocery store the other day and spent $170. Yikes! I got home and didn't have anything quick to eat. Everything I purchased was to cook~ which I'm trying to do but I need to buy a few things to eat in a hurry. Thanks for another good review.