Monday, October 24, 2011

All for One & One for All

The Three Musketeers
It's been a while since I've seen a three musketeers movie. So long in fact, that this was the first time I truly got where the movie was historically. I read enough about this time period now that I knew of the kings mentioned, knew of the parents, and their offspring, so that was fun for me. Of course the movie wasn't completely historically accurate. Nor were the costumes, at least I don't think they were, but it was a lot of fun

We opted for the 2-D version, and I don't feel like we missed out. I think the boy enjoyed it, although made a point to say it wasn't his favorite version of the story. And while I don't really remember the other version I've seen, overall this felt almost "cute" so it's hard to say it's the best.

But I still think it was a fun movie. Not neccessarily one you need to rush out to the theaters to watch. But one that would be fun randomly to watch curled up on the couch.

Of course, there is the fact that the new Breaking Dawn trailer played before, and the trailer was absolutely amazing. I can't beleive I'm admitting this, but I started tearing up just watching the preview. Only about a month to go, and I really can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment