Yes, I am posting a little late today. And yes, I promise to explain, tomorrow perhaps. I am keeping you in suspense. Yes, I saw Star Trek this weekend. And yes, I will post my review. Again, suspense. So what will I be posting?
Cyndi at Just An Everyday Bitch sent me an Awesome Lemonade award!
Of course, I'm immediately start thinking about how lemonade is a sure sign that summer is almost here, my first summer that I don't have off from school. But that isn't quite the point. So here I am listing 7 awesome things about myself:
1. I built a shelf for the apartment for the weekend, completely on my own.
2. I actually started attempting to decorate the apartment of the weekend.
3. I went to both Japan and Israel last year.
4. At the end of the summer I will have officially held my first full-time job for 1 year.
5. I earned a M.S. in Mathematics almost exactly 1 year ago.
6. Two years before that I went to Preakness (aka the second of the triple crown horse races)
7. Also two years before that (aka 3 years ago) I graduated from college with a B.A. in Mathematics & Chemistry.
And now I'll send out a few pieces of awesome-ness myself.
1. Amanda at One Happy Panda
2. Erin at Cardigans and Kisses
3. Jennifer at Crazy Shenanigans
4. Lora at Honey Nut Lo
5. Melissa at New Girl on the Post
6. Mrs. Ruby at Ruby Red Slippers
7. Sara at Sara in Israel
Again, thanks for the award! And even more thanks for coming back and reading! And thanks for all your comments! I love reading them!
And I promise an actual (on-time) post tomorrow!
46 minutes ago