- Dubliner (Its similar to a cheddar.)
- 2 kinds of feta. (One in the basic Athenos version. One is more traditional and has actual Greek letters on the package. And yes, I eat feta as a snack!)
- Provolone (This is his, its in slices up for sandwiches)
- Aged Gouda
- 2 blocks of parmesan (One is almost finished, so we bought the second to replace it. But we still have both.)
- Fol Epi (He wanted to try this. It tastes similar to a Swiss)
Clearly we like our cheese. Its hard for us to buy groceries without picking up at least one type of it. But I figured it is at least good for me. I figured I don't drink milk so I need to get my calcium someway. And Cheese (and ice cream!) are really the only ways I get this taken care of.
But its taking a while to go through them all. Luckily none of them had gone bad in the fridge yet. So in an attempt to eat it all and save money, I've been trying to come home for lunch and make cheese my lunch.
So tell me do you also have a million types of cheeses in your fridge? Or what do you have multiples of in your place? Peanut Butters? Salad Dressings? Salsas?