Monday, August 11, 2014

Heros in a Half Shell

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Clearly this had to be the movie of the weekend. After all I've seen ever movie, including the 2007 cartoon version. And while I would list this as my favorite of them, it still was a lot of fun.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by Megan Fox. Or more that I was expecting her to be a lot worse than she actually was. I didn't necessarily think Will Arnett fit well. Especially since he was somewhat of a love interest for Megan Fox's April, he just seemed a little too old for her.

I did love the movie's take on the turtles origin, and love all the flashback moments. I'd even list those as some of my favorite scenes.

Overall I wouldn't say it's an absolute masterpiece, but it was a lot of fun, and I think think stand up to all the nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment