Thursday, August 28, 2014

24 & 25 Weeks Bumpdate

I'm back from California and ready to share two weeks worth of updates!
24 Weeks
24 Weeks
25 Weeks
25 Weeks
How Far Along: 24 Weeks & 25 Weeks

Size of the Baby: An ear of corn and a rutabaga

Maternity Clothes: This dress I'm wearing in the photo above is one I've had for years that thankfully worked for the party! But still, all my bottoms are maternity and I haven't had a need to buy anything knew.

Nursery: Not too surprising since I've been out of town lately, but we're still at a status quo here.

Stretch Marks: Still nothing, which worked out well since I was laying out in a bikini in California.

Sleep: Still normal, even with sleeping in strange beds while traveling.

Movement: This has definitely picked up. It used to be that I really only felt things laying down in bed, and I've started to notice a few random movements throughout the day.

Cravings: Again, nothing I can really think of.

Symptoms: Thankfully flying wasn't too bad. It was a little difficult to bend over and get things out from under the seat in front of me, but I managed.

What I Miss: There was definitely a lot of fruity, summery cocktails during my trip that I missed out on. Not the biggest deal, but they all looked delicious.

Looking Forward To: For football season to start actually. It's a little crazy to think that this will be our last season cheering on the Tigers without a baby. Although the baby would be here for to root for LSU in the BCS championship game! Ha!
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your flight wasn't too bad. Flying while pregnant can be no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you look so cute! That is exciting that you are starting to feel the baby move more and more! That is great that traveling went OK for you. I bet it was great to be back home in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! I'm glad your trip went well. We're going to CA in two weeks and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete