Friday, December 23, 2011

Magical Updates

You might have noticed that my posting and commenting the past week or so have been a little light, the reason being, last night I got home from Disney World! While it was my first time at Disney World, I have still been to Disneyland
Walt & Mickey in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle
and Disney Sea at the Tokyo Disney Resort.
Someday I'll be part of your world
But even so it was so much fun! I'll be back with stories of the trip next week, but until then here's one quick preview, a picture of the new Beauty & the Beast castle which opens next year with the Fantasyland expansion.
The New Belle Castle
So until then, I hope everyone has a very happy holiday season!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I have been to Disneyland too, but not Disneyworld! I think I will have to go just to see Belle's castle - I want to see the library!!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Disneyland and really want to go to Disneyworld. I'm looking forward to going someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! So cool that you got to see a little bit of the new addition to the park. When I was there in March there was nothing to see yet. I LOVE Disney. Can't wait to get back ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Hope you've had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I havent been to Disney World in years but we are going in February and I cant wait! Hope you had a good Christmas. (I am so far behind and trying to catch up!)

    ReplyDelete