I'm participation in Top on Tuesday today, hosted by Chelsea from Roots & Rings. The questions today are from one of my favorite bloggers, Lisa, which if I'm being honest is one of the reason I decided to participate today.
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive. The way to work it's about 15-20 minutes, but getting home it takes closer to 40. So ridiculous if you ask me.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I'm a little embarrassed to answer this one, but practically never. I guess it's time for met to get a haircut, right?
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I don't really read it. Although back when I was in school and free copies were placed throughout campus, I used to pick them up and read them.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
In the past 12 months... I would have to go with either Water for Elephants or One Day.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
As cliched as it's going to sound, I have to go with The King's Speech. But also up there for various reasons are Toy Story 3, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1, and Twilight: Eclipse.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Definitely sweet. I had a ginormous sweet tooth.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
I pretty much never eat breakfast. Although most weekends the boy and I will make a package of pre-made biscuits.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I don't really celebrate Easter, but that doesn't mean I don't crave Cadbury eggs.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
I'm a little in shock that this is actually starting to change for me, but I'm still going with 9:30 or 10.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
The next one planned is with the boy's family in December to Disneyworld.
2 hours ago