Thursday, January 29, 2009

Microwave-able

Turns out my favorite plates aren't microwave safe. I was heating up my dinner (aka a Kashi frozen bread pocket sandwich), and started to smell something smokey. I figured that was just my food. It must have a smokey flavor. Umm... not so much. See my plates are square and they don't really rotate. So the same part of the plate was sitting in front of the heat the whole time. And that part of the plate, kind of melted. There were like litte bubbles and flakes of pastic all over the plate. I ate the sandwhich anyway. If you don't hear back from me, I might have died.

The door to the mircowave is currently open, so hopefully it will air out before I make my Betty Crocker Warm Delight.

~Shoshanah

P.S. I actually worked out today! You should be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment