Monday, July 20, 2015

Mailbox Monday (116)

I'm doing the unthinkable here and actually posting my Mailbox Monday on a Monday! Craziness, right?
Mailbox Monday
Won From So Obsessed With
Nowhere but Here by Liza Palmer
Hannah is currently co-hosting a ReRead challenge this year, something I love the idea of! While I haven't reread much since I was on maternity leave, I did get quite a bit done then and hope to do more the rest of the year. But the main reason I'm talking about the challenge, is because I won the mid-year challenge giveaway. I got to pick which book I wanted and decided on one that Hannah blogged about and got me excited for. I hadn't heard about it before she mentioned it, but ever since she did I can't wait to read it.

Purchased from Usbornse
Baby's Very First Touchy-Feely Colors Playbook
That's Not My Monkey

If your facebook feed is anything like mine you're constantly getting invited to various direct sales parties. I've yet to purchase anything from them, till now that is. After all, how could I say no to a children's book party?!?! I've heard great things about the That's Not My... series and at a quick glance think the book is adorable. I did take a chance on the Colors Playbook and so far have been pleasnatly surprised by it. Actually receiving both of these kind of make me want to host my own party.

From Paperbackswap
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
The idea of being in high school, going on AOL, and stumbling on my future facebook profile is amazing to me. It doesn't hurt that AOL and facebook practically defined certain parts of my life. The hype for this was huge when it came out, although I have read some reviews where it doesn't quite live up to it. Needless to say, I'm hopeful that it works for me.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of The Future of Us before but I'm going to have to check it out. It sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Future Of Us sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a couple of Liza Palmer's novels. I liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put The Future Of Us on my to-read list and then promptly forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete