Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Movie Review

Oblivion
I wasn't really sure what to think of the movie going in. I'm not the biggest Tom Cruise fan, but who is these days, so for me, he wasn't a reason to see this. But there's just something about the previews that really intrigued.

I actually wound up really enjoying this one. In a lot of way it was a really unique idea. And even a few days later I'm thinking about it. The was a bit of a twist in it, and I'm still trying to work out just how everything would continue in this world. And while the movie doesn't end open-ended, it definitely makes you wonder.

I won't go as far as saying, this is a movie you absolutely have to see now. But if you are looking for a movie to see now, this is probably what I'd recommend out of everything currently in theaters.

1 comment:

  1. They filmed a good part of that movie right near my house! I remember seeing all of the trailers at my winn dixie. :)

    ReplyDelete