Saturday, March 2, 2013

Project 365: Days 55 through 60

Yes, I'm still managing to take a photo everyday! And even managed one non-food photo this week, although I'll try to do even better next. But till then, here's this weeks photos.
Coffee & Pop-tart
February 24, 2013 - 55/365: Wildberry Pop-Tart and coffee for breakfast.
Girl Scout Cookie Time!
February 25, 2013 - 56/365: My Girl Scout cookies are finally in!
Tagalong for Dessert
February 26, 2013 - 57/365: Enjoying Tagalongs and a book before bed.
Our Ketubah on the Wall
February 27, 2013 - 58/365: Our ketubah finally hanging up on the wall.
Boudin Melt
February 28, 2013 - 59/365: Boudin melt from Three Bones.
Reading over Lunch
March 1, 2013 - 60/365: Reading over a New Yorker sandwich at New York Bagel.

What are your favorite Girl Scout cookie flavors? While it's changed through the years, right now, mine are probably Samoas.

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick a favorite. I like the lemon ones now and always enjoy Samoas and Thin Mints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peanut butter ones. and 12 years later our ketubah still is not hanging on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely yummy pictures! :D I can't pick a Girl Scout cookie flavour exactly... since we don't have them here, but for me, choco cookies are always the best! Thank for stopping by my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, and thanks for commenting on my "Stacking The Shelves" post! I see you're reading "The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow"! I'm scheduled to review that book this month, so I'll be starting it soon!

    Have a GREAT week!! :)

    ReplyDelete