1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
5. No tag back (but please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you)!
11 Random Things
1. I used to love feta with vinegar as a snack. I've since grown up and now enjoy feta with both olive oil and vinegar as a snack.
2. Growing up I slept with a cabbage patch doll named Bernard. Bernard was a girl.
3. I may still be a tiny bit bitter that I was never a model in an American Girl fashion show.
4. I broke both my arms at the same time at Knott's Berry Farm at a friend's birthday party. (I'm pretty sure I've used this as a random thing before, but as random things go, this is pretty up there for me.)
5. I'm not a huge fan of broccoli, but don't mind it roasted in the oven.
6. I read Les Miserables for the first (and only) time in 9th grade.
7. I've never read anything by Jane Austin. (Which is a shame, because I'm sure when I finally do I'll love it.)
8. The last CD I bought was the Smash soundtrack. (And I'm pretty sure the next one I will buy will be the Nashville soundtrack.)
9. I used to want to be a history major in college, until I realize the amount of papers I'd have to write.
10. I used to have blonde hair when I was little.
11. Some of the names of my youth soccer teams were Top Gun, Pink Lemonade, Pink Panthers, Teal Tigers, Red Hot Chile Peppers, and No Fear.
1. Do you play any musical instruments? If not, what do you wish you could play?
I played the flute in middle school. Although given the chance now, I'm not sure I could play a single note.
2. What is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
Passover has always been my favorite.
3. What was the best gift you received this year?
With the wedding we received a lot of amazing gifts, including one I've been meaning to blog out. But one of my most used gifts has to be the purse the boy gave me for the holidays
4. What is the last book you read and loved?
There's a few that I've read lately and really enjoyed, but the last one that I really loved would have to be The Perks of Being a Wallflower
5. What would be your ultimate travel destination?
My top 3 are Greece, Australia, and Egypt.
6.What forms of social media are you active on?
Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, and Flickr
7. What DIY or craft project are you most proud of this year?
Definitely our wedding invitations.
8. What are your top three can't-miss TV shows?
I have a lot of obsessions, but some of my favorites are The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy, and Teen Mom 2.
9. Any celebrity crushes?
If you've been here for while it shouldn't be too much of a surprise, but Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys.
10. If you could go on any game show, which one would you choose?
Does The Amazing Race count as a game show? If so, that would be it.
11. Why do you blog?
I wrote about this in a recent Sunday Social post, but I love being able to keep a record of my life and having the ability to refer back to it
And yes, I realize I may be cheating by not linking to anyone else. But give me a shout in the comments and I'll be sure to link to you and send an award your way!