Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Movie Review

Lawless
I wanted to see this movie because it was a historical, and I love being able to escape into other times. But while I did enjoy it, it wasn't quite what I was expecting.

The first half of the movie was really slow, and I was confused for quite a bit of it. But the last bit was non-stop, and things definitely picked up. There was a lot of violence throughout and I was cringing throughout. I'm not sure I would want to watch the entire thing over again, but there are definitely parts I'd love to see again.

It feels silly saying this, but this movie just felt very "Fall." I'm not sure how else to describe it. It definitely had it's moments, and I think if you can get through some of the more gruesome bits, you'd probably enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment