Monday, August 9, 2010

Who Are These Guys

The Other Guys
To be honest, I really didn't enjoy this movie. Yes I did come into it with low expectations and I didn't really want to see it, but I was at least hoping to be proved wrong. Overall I'd say the movie just didn't really fit.

Of course there were funny moments, but there were far more moments where they tried to be funny and the joke fell flat. And the moments between the jokes weren't that great either. There was an extra scene after the credits which I always love, but again I didn't get the joke.

And then there was Mark Whalberg, who I like in most cases, but again here he didn't fit the movie.

The only real high points of the movie were Samuel Jackson and Dwayne Johnson. But (mild spoiler alert) they exited the movie FAR too earlier. Although they did have quite an exit.

I would say the movie isn't worth it, and I wouldn't even have the desire to watch the movie again while it aired on tv. (I know I'm not the only one since the couple sitting next to us left about 3/4 through the movie and didn't come back.) I would say wait till next weekend when they should hopefully be a more promising option.

~Shoshanah

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this because I wanted to watch it when it came out on OnDemand. Thanks for saving me the extra $6 :)

    ReplyDelete