1. Your house.
2. Your shower.
Not the best picture, but at least I avoiding showing the top of the wall which still needs to be painted.
3. The inside of your refrigerator.
I know there's not a lot in there, but honestly having to full of a refrigerator kind of freaks me out a little
4. Your pet.
5. Your favorite pair of shoes.
I'm in love with the sandals right now. Every time I wear them I seem to get compliments from someone.
6. The most comfortable seat in your house.
Honestly we don't have one. I'm not a big fan of our couch, but it was free so I really shouldn't complain. But the boy and I definitely dream about the day we own one of those couches you can just fall into.
7. Your favorite cup or coffee mug.
The one on the left is my favorite mug for coffee, the one on the right is my favorite mug to drink anything else out of.
8. Your laundry room.
It's a little messy, but really there isn't a whole lot in here.
9. The view from your office chair.
In case you couldn't tell, my laptop looks into the kitchen.
10. Your spouse/significant other/roommate.