Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Get Your Kicks

I know I missed last week, but this time I'm back with another edition of Classy in Philadelphia's Where in the World Wednesday. The point is to share a picture of you somewhere in the world, its that simple. So this week I'm on...
Route 66
I could be wrong, but I believe this was taken in Texas, although it might have been in New Mexico. This was Summer 2006, right after college graduation. I spent about 2 weeks driving my car cross country from Maryland back to California for the summer.

Be sure to head over to Classy in Philadelphia if you're looking for more Where in the World Wednesday posts! Or if you'd prefer, you can see Where in the world I've been here!

~Shoshanah

3 comments:

  1. I love your picture! I got to see points of Route 66 in California and New Mexico and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I have always wanted to take a cross country road trip... maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete