I feel like I haven't been that great about blogging lately and a lot of little things seemed to slip through the cracks. So I decided to link up with FiveonFriday to start to catch back up!
1. The boy and I made it back to Another Broken Egg cafe, which I think has become our favorite brunch location. Once again we split an order of their biscuit beignets, then I had pancakes with blackberries with a side of sausage and a scrambled egg.
2. Baton Rouge officially has a Costco and the boy and I celebrated with our first Costco run. Now while there's not a lot of thing we need in bulk with just the two of us we still had no problem spending a couple hundred there!
3. I made my mom's potato pie, which was number 60 on my 101 in 1001. Of course by I made, I mean the boy made and I supervised, but that's practically the same thing, right? (And for those curious the recipe came from Bistro Cooking by Patricia Wells.)
4. Speaking of my 101 in 1001 list I also joined a synagogue which is number 85 on the list. Of course my time's more than halfway finished, and I'm nowhere near halfway completed, but I'm hoping to have a post up soon with more details on that.
5. Last fall I was obsessed with Alex & Sierra on X-Factor and was so excited to see they released their new single. This isn't the official video, but instead the lyric video. Although I do think the puppets are adorable and don't think they need anything else. Plus the song is incredibly catchy and I can't stop singing it!
What are 5 things that you want to catch me up on in your life currently?