The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. And its rules are pretty simple
1. Post the logo on my blog
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees' blogs so others can get to know them
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from
Except I'm breaking the rules a little, because I'm not sending this to 12 fellow bloggers. Instead I'm sending it to all 65 of my followers. But if you really want it too, then feel free to become a follower and its yours!
I know it seems waiting a month to post the Sunshine award is a long time. Except that Anais at Through Green Eyes sent me the Beautiful Blogger Award on December 2, 2009!
The rules for this one are a bit more complicated, because not only do I have to pass this on to 7 bloggers I have to post 7 things about my self. To start with 7 things:
- Yesterday I tired Starbucks' new Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha. It tasted just like a chocolate covered cherry. Very delicious, but not quick delicious to replace my normal latte.
- Speaking of Starbucks, Tuesday I'll be there for free pastry day. Not sure what type of pasties they'll be giving away, but I won't be missing it.
- Growing up I used to sleep with a Cabbage Patch Doll named Bernard. Bernard was the name that came with the doll, and I decided to keep that name, but that Bernard would be a girl
- Last weekend I went to Target to spend a $75 gift card. Except my total wound up being over $200!
- The Backstreet Boys just released their Spring tour dates. They aren't coming to Louisiana, so I'm thinking I might need to head to NYC to catch a show with some friends.
- At work I always have a box of Kleenex on my desk. I always buy Kleenex brand (I figure if I'm calling them Kleenex they should actually be Kleenex), and I always make sure to buy the boxes with the best design
- Flowers are starting to bloom in our new back yard! I would have liked to have taken some pictures today, but while its been nice and in the 70s all week, it decided to drop down to the 50s today. Hopefully next weekend will be warmer and I'll have some backyard pictures to share.
Even though its taken me a while to post both of these awards I really do appreciate them. Thanks Andie and Anais! And on the same note thanks for everyone whose stopping by a reading. I'm loving being able to take you from L.A. to LA and beyond!