Kelly at Keeping up with Kelly sent me an Over the Top award!
The rules for this one, well there's a whole list of questions.
1. Where is your cell phone... on the table next to me
2. Your hair... its wavy at the moment
3. Your mother... in California
4. Your father... also in California
5. Your favorite food...probably lasagna
6. Your dream from last night...Its rare when I remember my dreams, and last night wasn't one of those nights.
7. Your favorite drink... I'm almost always drinking water. But besides that it would be Vanilla Coke
8. Your dream/goal... white picket fence and all that jazz, eventually of course
9. What room are you in... the living room
10. What is your hobby... blogging! Ha!
11. What is your fear... being alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years... I'll be over 30 then. Yikes
13. Where were you last night...sleeping
14. Something you are not... tall
15. Muffins?... I would love a chocolate chip muffin right now.
16. Wish List items... I want the Jon & Kate book, 8 Little Faces
17. Where did you grow up... straight out of the LBC, aka Long Beach, California
18. Last thing you did... order a pizza online
19. What are you wearing... tank top and shorts
20. Your TV.... the boy is watching something on tv
21. Your pets... are also in California
22. Your friends... are all over
23. Your life... happening as we speak
24. Your mood... hungry for my pizza
25. Missing someone...everyone not in Louisiana
26. Vehicle... my Echo
27. Something your not wearing... shoes
28. Your favorite store... Victoria's Secret
29. Your favorite color... sky blue
30. When's the last time you laughed...earlier today
31. When's the last time you cried... is it bad if I say yesterday I teared up when watching the TLC special on the Duggars when Anna had her baby
32. Your best friend... is in California (sensing a trend here?)
33. One place you go over and over...the movies
34. One person who emails me regularly...my parents
35. Favorite place to eat?...It changes on a regular basis. I've been craving sushi lately
I'm and supposed to send this off to 6 people. But this is such a fun one, I want to open it up to everybody. Enjoy!