Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mailbox Monday (127)

For the first time in well... forever, I'm actually managing to get my Mailbox Monday post up on time!
Mailbox Monday
Borrowed From a Friend
Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
I've yet to actually read the first of these books, but now once I do I'm ready to complete the trilogy.

Purchased
The Isle by Jordana Frankel
I'm so excited for this one! It's the sequel to The Ward, but more importantly, at least in my opinion, is that it was written by one of my good friends. Jordana and I met when we were roommates freshmen year of college. She was even one of my bridesmaids. Obviously I have a biased opinion here, but I really did LOVE her first book and I can't wait to see where this one goes, especially knowing how the last book ending on a cliffhanger.

Spot Goes to The Park by Eric Hill
Since Elley seems to love Where's Spot so much I went out and bought her another book from the series. It even has a blue hippo in it which is perfect for her since she's obsessed with her blue stuffed hippo. Of course Elley loves this book so much she's already ripped off one of the flaps.... sigh... but at least it lasted a few days, right???

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. My sister loves the Harkness books - I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has read Deborah Harkness's books. Not my cup of tea.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Isle looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read the Harkness books yet? I'd love to hear what you think of them...

    ReplyDelete