Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Oh What Fun

It's always so exciting receiving a new VoxBox in the mail! Size-wise this was actually the smallest box I received, but I think the things inside were some of my favorites.
Jingle Vox Box
Starting in the back, there's a case of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I already use Cetaphil every night to wash my face. I do always intend to put on moisturizer afterwards, and well... rarely remember. Which is awful, especially with such dry skin in the winter. I love that this is the perfect travel size and think this may be coming along on my next vacation.

These packs of Biscoff cookies were so delicious! I think I ate both packs within 24 hours of receiving my box. I had meant to take a photo of the cookies themselves, but I couldn't help myself.

I used to always use Sephora brand eyeliner but they recently changed their formula and I'm not a fan. I've actually been looking for a new everyday eyeliner and this NYC City Proof 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner has been amazing. I've used it practically everyday since it's arrived and haven't had a complaint yet.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I painted my nails. I'm not actually sure I own any nail polish. Till this box arrived that is! I'm now the owner of Pure Ice Nail Polish in Shore Bet. I guess this means I can end my drought of polish-less nails?

While I have worn nail polish before I've never actually worn fake eyelashes. This kit of Kiss True Volume Lashes and Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe does look a little intimidating, but maybe I'll brave them the next time I need to get dressed up.

For more food, there's a coupon for Ore-Ida Tater Tots because honestly who doesn't love tots? I don't believe Elley has had her first tot yet, but I'm pretty sure she'd love them.

Speaking of Elley the last item in the box was specifically for her. It's a Rapunzel from Hallmark itty bittys. She actually already had a Wonder Woman so it looks like the two of them can keep each other company.

Disclosure: I was provided these items through Influenster. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. You got some fun items in this box! I never paint my nails either... it's just too much work because I feel like polish chips easily and then you have to repaint them. So I am all about going au natural when it comes to my finger and toe nails! I would like to try lash extensions though, like for a special occasion like a wedding.

    ReplyDelete