Monday, November 14, 2011

H&K with NPH

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
Talk about movie that's so ridiculous & over-the-top that it is completely amusing. I mean when else will you ever see a movie with 3-D pot smoke. And yes, we saw the movie in 3-D, although it wasn't really an option. Our theater was only showing 3-D viewing, which we were a little leery about at first. But given the amount of references throughout the movie about the fact it was in 3-D, I'm not sure how many places you could find it in 2-D. And honestly, the 3-D was good. Completely in your face & out there. Which wouldn't work for most movies, but it definitely does for this.

It's definitely been a while since I've seen either of the Harold & Kumar movies. So it may not be completely reliable, but I think this could easily be my favorite of the series. It's filled with jokes that you won't stop talking about, and I don't think there's another movie, especially a 3-D one, with an experience like this.

1 comment:

  1. Saw an ad for the LSU press' Seasons Readings and thought about you. It is coming up on Dec 2nd or 3rd - 30% off and free gift wrapping and you're supporting local authors.

    Will definitely have to check out this movie, I need a few good laughs.

    ReplyDelete