Monday, December 22, 2008

Hair-raising

So last night we went to go see "8 lbs," the new Will Smith. I actually did like it. The big plot twist the critics didn't like? Well about 20 mins into the movie the Boy says, "This is what's going to happen..." and sure enough the movie played out like clockwork.

So after the movie we get to the car, and the Boy opens my door for me like normal. He waits till I get in and closes the door behind me. I go to reach over to unlock the door for him, and realize I can't move my head. He had shut part of my hair in the door!

He gets to his door expecting it to be unlocked, and I kinda gesture to my head. He pretty much ran around the car to free me.

In hindsight, I could have easily unlocked my door and freed myself, but I think I was so shocked by the whole situation that I never thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment